Upload Member photos & Video
WE AS A CLUB WILL PERIODICALLY POST PHOTOS AND VIDEOS FROM EVENTS BUT WE WOULD LOVE TO RECEIVE SOME FROM MEMBERS AS WELL. PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR A DROPBOX LINK WHERE YOU CAN UPLOAD YOUR MEDIA. PLEASE FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING RULES WHEN DOING SO.
- When you sign your club waiver, you allow the use of images of your children. If you would prefer not to have an image of your child on the website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be handled on an image to image basis.
- Limit photos to 50 per event.
- please remember that we are looking for photos for the club and as much as we appreciate your player we don't want 50 pics of one child. If you are planning on uploading please try and get photos of your entire team (or other teams at the event).
- Please select the best photos possible. We understand that everyone is not a photographer, but even shots from phones create great photos. If you have 50 blurry photos or photos from 2 fields away, they may not get put on the media page.
- please limit video to 2 minutes or less. If its edited, then great, if not it's ok, as long as it is framed well and the subject or play is visible. ***IF YOU ARE RECORDING WITH YOUR PHONE MAKE SURE TO HOLD YOUR PHONE HORIZONTALLY, NOT VERTICALLY OR THE VIDEOS WILL NOT BE POSTED.
- Place all photos or videos in a folder name with the following title (EVENT_TEAM_NAME_DATE - i,e HUNTCLASSIC_GIRLSU13_SMITH_12_03_15)